As a user of this website, I recognize and agree that June Inc. nor June Ntazinda is not responsible for the performance of my investments. Specifically:
1. Risk Acknowledgment. June Inc. nor June Ntazinda does not guarantee the future performance of my investments or any specific level of performance, the success of any investment recommendation or strategy that June Inc. may recommend and/or recommend be taken regarding my investments. I understand that (i) investment recommendations and/or decisions for my investments are subject to various markets, currency, economic, political and business risks, (ii) investment recommendations and/or decisions will not always be profitable, and (iii) the ultimate decision regarding each investment is made by myself.
2. Limit of Liability. June Inc. and/or June Ntazinda shall not be liable for any action, omission, investment recommendation/decision, or loss in connection with this website including, but not limited to, my investments, or the acts and/or omissions of other professionals or third party service providers recommended, including a broker-dealer and/or custodian. In addition, June Inc. and/or June Ntazinda shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data) resulting from the use or inability to use any June Inc. site and the June Inc. content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not June Inc. is advised of the possibility of such damages.
3. Use of the Site and Content. I assume all risk when using June Inc. services, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions or transactions. I recognize that all content is provided strictly for informational purposes. This website is not intended to provide or replace financial, legal or tax advice that web users, including investors, may otherwise obtain, and I recognize this website is not a substitute for consulting my own professional advisors, as needed
5. General Provisions. June Inc. retains all copyright and other intellectual property rights in everything developed by the June Inc. website. June Inc. also retains all copyright and other intellectual property rights in all reports. The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other material, its collection and arrangement (the “Content”) are protected under both Canadian and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws protecting intellectual property rights. All of the Content is the property of June Inc.
June Inc. makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the content on this website or of the June Inc. services, whether or not sponsored, and expressly disclaims any warranties of non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. June Inc. does not guarantee that the services it provides will function without interruption or errors in function. In particular, the operation of the services may be interrupted due to maintenance, updates, or system or network failures. June Inc. disclaims all liability for damages caused by any such interruption or errors in functioning.
If you are dissatisfied by June Inc. or anything related to this website or the services, you may close your account and terminate this Agreement and such termination shall be your sole and exclusive remedy.
6. Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada where each are applicable.